Cleaning the colon with apple cider vinegar is a natural remedy that can help us eliminate all the toxins accumulated in this portion of the large intestine and improve, thus, its functioning and the health of the whole organism. When we have bad eating habits and we add a little active life and contact with external pollutants, in our body accumulate a series of toxic substances and waste that can pose health problems in the short and long term. Therefore, it is recommended to pay attention to food and consumer foods with detoxifying and depurative properties that help the body to get rid of these toxic substances.
Why it is good to cleanse the colon
The colon is the last portion of the digestive system and is responsible for extracting the last nutrients from the food ingested to subsequently transform the waste into fecal matter and allow a good expulsion of the same. With the passage of time, either due to inadequate nutrition or contamination of the environment, many substances accumulate toxins in our internal organs, including the colon, which can affect their health and impair their normal functions.
A colon full of toxins can increase the risk of suffering from several health problems, such as headaches, digestive problems, swelling, weakened immune system, weight gain, fatigue, among others. That is why it is so important to repair the cleaning and detoxification of the colon to protect your health and ensure its proper functioning. This can be done by modifying the diet, making use of some natural products, carrying healthy habits of life or in a professional manner when necessary and so recommended by a specialist. Among the main benefits of colon cleansing, are the following:
- Improves digestion.
- Prevents constipation
- Eliminate gases
- Promotes weight loss
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Increase energy
- Improves the absorption of vitamins and nutrients.
- Reduces swelling
- Improves mood.
- It improves the general well-being of the body.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar to cleanse the colon
Among the most effective home remedies to clean the colon, apple cider vinegar stands out. This product in its organic version has very powerful detoxifying properties, which help eliminate all toxic substances and waste that, over time, accumulate and lodge in the intestines. In addition to this, its alkaline properties are excellent to reduce the level of acidity in the blood and prevent many gastrointestinal diseases and cardiovascular problems.
Below, we detail what are the benefits and properties of apple cider vinegar to cleanse the most important colon:
- It helps to break down food more easily.
- Improves intestinal transit.
- Eliminates accumulated toxins.
- It regulates the appetite favoring weight loss.
- Makes the body have a better capacity for absorption of nutrients.
- Increases the body’s defenses
- It decreases the stomach acidity.
- Prevents and combats swelling.
- It is a good natural remedy for people suffering from irritable bowel syndrome.
How to clean the colon with apple cider vinegar and honey
To clean the colon with apple cider vinegar naturally, we propose to mix this product with honey so that the remedy is doubly effective and produces a faster detoxification. The reason is that honey is full of vitamins, minerals, fiber and natural enzymes that, in addition to improving the general health of the body, are ideal to protect the bacterial flora and promote the elimination of toxins accumulated in the colon. In addition, it also improves digestion, prevents constipation, prevents infections thanks to its antibiotic properties and increases the body’s energy.
To use this apple and honey vinegar remedy to cleanse the colon, you should follow the following recipe:
- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 spoonful of pure honey from bees
- 1 glass of mineral water
- In a saucepan, pour the water and heat.
- Let stand until the water warms.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and the honey and stir with a spoon until they dissolve completely.
- Drink slowly when it is still warm.
It is best to take the preparation of apple vinegar and honey on an empty stomach for about 3 weeks. This detoxification of natural colon can be performed again after about 2 or 3 months. It is important to keep in mind that for this remedy to be effective, it must be combined with a healthy diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
Other remedies to clean the colon naturally
Apart from a good diet and active life away from sedentary lifestyle, there are other products that can help cleanse the colon at home naturally. Some of them are:
- Flax seeds: help to clean the intestines completely, have laxative properties and stimulate intestinal transit. How to clean the colon with flax seeds.
- Infusions with depurative and detoxifying properties: ginger tea, artichoke tea, infusion of mint and dandelion, infusion of fennel, thyme infusion.
- Apple juice: dissolves toxins while improving gastrointestinal and liver health.
- Warm water with lemon: improves the digestion process, cleanses the colon and avoids the sensation of swelling after meals.
- Aloe Vera juice: Aloe Vera is good for eliminating the accumulation of toxic fecal matter, improving the absorption of nutrients, regenerating cells and protecting the main functions of the intestine and stomach. More remedies like this in the article How to make juices to clean the colon.
We invite you to go to a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to how to clean the colon with apple cider vinegar, we recommend you to enter our category of Health.